INZEB is recruiting a motivated and dynamic full-time medium-level Programme Assistant to join its team in Agia Paraskevi, Attica, Greece. The successful candidate will be a master’s graduate (or equivalent) with previous professional experiences and achievements and be committed to the mission of INZEB, and in all activities the organisation is working and engaged in. The Programme Assistant will support INZEB to deliver impeccable quality outcomes that add value to the organisation, based on agreed specifications and guidelines.
THE POSITION – PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and contribute to the implementation of national and European research projects (focus on energy, sustainability, environment, climate, and social aspects of energy).
- Contribute to project proposal preparations under national and European funding schemes.
- Support and contribute to the development of stakeholders’ engagement plans, and stakeholders’ management policy consultation processes.
- Support and contribute to the communication and dissemination of project results.
- Support and contribute to the development of replication and exploitation strategies for research projects.
- Contribute to drafting briefings and reports and present results to internal and external audiences.
- Participate in meetings with various stakeholders, such as public authorities, policymakers, research institutes, industry, NGOs, and Think Tanks.
- Support with event organisation (webinars, stakeholders’ dialogues).
- Collaborate constructively with other team members on a need basis.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, such as business, economics, engineering, environmental sciences, or connected fields.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in project management.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Previous experience in developing and implementing research projects such as H2020, Erasmus+, etc. is desirable.
- A high proficiency in spoken and written English (fluency in other EU languages is an advantage)
- Excellent IT skills (use of Microsoft Office suite and other online cooperation tools).
- Ability to compose and lead project teams depending on the assignment(s).
- Familiarity with national energy and climate policies is an asset.
- Flexible work attitude. A “can-do mentality” is required.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in an efficient way.
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to excellence.
- Ethical and professional business approach.
- Ability and willingness to travel, primarily in Europe for project meetings, participation in conferences, etc.
A max 3-page CV and a motivation letter of up to 500 words in English should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com, by Tuesday, January 31st, 2023.
You should include the job title “Programme Assistant” and your name in the email’s subject line. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews on the 6th and 7th of February 2023 either in person or virtually.
Note: INZEB will take all received applications into consideration. We will be able to communicate only with those candidates selected for interview. INZEB will not provide additional information by phone.
NON DISCRIMINATION POLICY
INZEB does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
A FEW WORDS ABOUT INZEB
INZEB is a non-profit independent organisation with a continued focus on a sustainable and energy-balanced future, working in the areas of energy efficiency in buildings and the built environment, energy efficiency innovative financing, energy poverty mitigation, and the evolution of energy communities. Our aims are achieved with the support of an interdisciplinary team of experts who generate and disseminate scientific insights, research results, and innovative programmes. We work closely with an extensive network of EU institutions, national, regional, and local authorities, NGOs, and academic and business sectors at national, European, and international levels, having built valuable partnerships that enable knowledge exchange on energy-related domains that empower us to implement, disseminate and exploit scientific based project outcomes towards sustainable energy transition and climate change mitigation.
You may download the pdf, here.