The National Recovery and Resilience Plan: Investing in Building Renovation for a Climate Neutral Future online event is organised by INZEB and GIZ , on Thursday 21 October 2021, at 14.00 – 16.30 EET, within the frame of the Renovate Europe Day 2021.
The event aims to highlight the importance of building renovation to achieving the EU’s long-term objective of a climate-neutral economy by 2050. Attention will be given to elements that can support the EU objective through the implementation of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan. Specifically, the online event will discuss:
- Opportunities and challenges for the implementation of the investments in building renovation foreseen under the National Recovery and Resilience Plan.
- Long-term strategies and targets for building renovation in Greece.
- New requirements for building renovation at EU level under the “Fit-for-55” legislative package.
- EU Taxonomy on Sustainable Financing as a means to define sustainable investments according to higher energy savings criteria.
- Building Renovation Passports as an instrument for holistic, staged deep renovations working towards the avoidance of renovation lock-in effects.
- One Stop Shops as a mechanism helping regional and local authorities to roll out appropriate renovation schemes and monitor and measure the renovation performances.
Below you may download the presentations of the event!