The 15th “Aluminium & Architectural Construction” conference is taking place on the 4-6 November 2022, in Hyatt Regency Hotel Thessaloniki, Greece, focusing on the issues of sustainable development, offering knowledge, contacts and entertainment in an ideal environment.
Alice Corovessi, Managing Director INZEB, is among the invited speakers and on Sunday 6 November 2022, she will speak about the European Green Deal and present new proposals on how to make sustainable products the norm and strengthen Europe’s resource independence.
The main topics of the conference are the following.
- The planet is pulsating on the principles of sustainable development.
- All countries, all sectors are aligned to the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Climate change is increasingly pushing for qualitative changes in mindset and practice.
- Public awareness of the needs of sustainability and the wellbeing, after the pandemic of COVID-19.
- In a few years, all consumers will ONLY buy products and services that respect, “SOCIETY – ENVIRONMENT – ECONOMY”.
For further information on the event and the agenda, click here.